Lovely, fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment (90 m2).
The apartment is part of The Hertoginnehof and very close to Shell Main offices, Europol, OPCW, shops, restaurants, public transport and is within easy walking distance to the city centre.
This very unique project Hertoginnehof, which was formerly the Royal Bronovo Hospital, is a mixture of original classical elements without losing any of the modern comforts of life. The apartments have been built around an inner garden
Lift or central staircase to the top floor. Lay-out: Entry, hall, toilet, utility room with washing machine and dryer, spacious and light living/dining room (approx 7.00 x 4.20) with doors to sunny terrace(approx.3.30 x 2.20).
Semi-open fully equipped kitchen,
Master bedroom (approx.4.00 x 3.00), guestroom (approx.3.20 x 2.50)
Modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and sink.
New parquet floors throughout the apartment.
Large cellar box in basement.
– price € 1.600,- per month
– rent is excluding utilities, TV and internet
– deposit 1 month rent
– minimum period 1 year
– possibility to rent parking space for € 120,00 per month
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we like to inform you that we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee